Here you will find answers to the latest Google DoubleClick studio certification assessment. Pass the exam easily!
Interested in more time-saving guides with exam answers? Check our 👉 special offers. .
How can a travel advertiser capture flights that users search for using Floodlight tags, in order to deliver a tailored message in the future?
- Use custom variables, also known as u-variables
- Use the global site tag, which automatically tracks this information
- It’s not possible, as Floodlight tags can only capture product data
- Use a third-party tool, as this data cannot be captured through Floodlight natively
A dynamic ad plays a video when it’s clicked. What tool on the creative preview can be used to verify this action occurs?
- Event log
- Preview settings
- Creatives by status
- Rejection notes
Which reporting dimension represents the dynamic feed’s reporting label in a Floodlight report?
- Dynamic Element Value
- Dynamic Element
- Dynamic Element Value ID
- Unique ID
What kind of data would be used to target ads to people who have recently searched for information about soccer matches?
- DCM IDs
- First- or third-party data segments
- Dynamic targeting keys
- ser profile data
Which tool is used to populate data into a dynamic feed template?
- DoubleClick Digital Marketing
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Google Web Designer
- Google Sheets
Roland helps build some of his team’s creative. He also advises on technical requirements for the creative. What role does he play on his team?
- Brand specialist
- Creative specialist
- Media specialist
- Production specialist
How can you check that the geo-targeting feed names are formatted correctly?
- Use the Conditional Formatting options in the Format dropdown in Google Sheets
- Use the formatting from the Canonical Name column in the AdWords API
- Include a row for the feed’s default creative customized to a specific geo-location
- Use the formatting in the Placement column in the AdWords API
Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- He includes the DoubleClick component in the creative.
- He sets the new file’s environment to DoubleClick.
- He adds the Studio files to the file’s library in Google Web Designer.
- He sets the ID in the Properties panel to “DCLK”.
Amanda is preparing a tearsheet of her dynamic ad to send for review. Several reviewers are outside of her agency and do not have access to the DoubleClick Studio account. What share setting should Amanda choose?
- Comment only
Which tool enables the development, QA, and publishing of rich media and dynamic creatives?
- Google Web Designer
- Google Tag Manager
- DoubleClick Studio
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Which issue is prohibited by DoubleClick Studio, and will cause an HTML5 creative to fail QA?
- The creative was not built in Google Web Designer.
- The total (zipped) file size of the creative is 250 KB.
- A creative animation that loops indefinitely.
- The creative’s exit URL goes to the wrong page on your website.
What’s the quickest way to preview, save, and share a dynamic ad containing dozens of iterations with others, using DoubleClick Studio?
- Take, save, and share screenshots
- Save images in preview as a PDF
- Save images in preview
- With a tearsheet
An analytics team wants to measure the amount of time between an ad expansion and a call-to-action click. Which tracker can they apply in Studio to get this data?
- Floodlight tag
Which audience lists work for data pass dynamic targeting using DoubleClick Studio and Bid Manager?
- Google in-market audience segments
- Third-party audience lists
- First-party audience lists
- Third-party demographic segments
A retail advertiser wants to reach users who have visited their store locator page. What type of targeting will deliver the right creative to this audience?
- First-party audience retargeting
- Geographic targeting
- AdWords API targeting
- Third-party audience targeting
In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- The Dynamic panel
- The Properties panel
- The Library panel
- The Components panel
After publishing an ad in Google Web Designer, how can the graphics files be accessed in DoubleClick Studio?
- The files are accessed through a third-party file manager.
- The files are initially accessible in DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- The files must be manually uploaded into the asset library.
- The creative’s files are automatically shared in the asset library.
Which column(s) assigned to the dynamic profile allow dynamic content to change on specific dates?
- Image URL
- Start date and End date
- Target ID
What is a digital brief?
- An article that indicates the number of dynamic creative iterations based on the negotiated terms and conditions
- A sample of sketches of creative designs and logos, covering multiple ad formats
- A document that covers a media plan, with the campaign goals and method to execute
- A multi-device strategy, focusing on how mobile web and mobile app can be integrated into each dynamic creative
KidApparel’s dynamic ads have hundreds of iterations that change based on the products their customers viewed on their site. What can the team developing their feed do to help them interpret the performance data for each ad?
- Create meaningful reporting labels
- Work with a third party to interpret their data
- Build a spreadsheet to cross-reference their product IDs with their product names
- Work with their product team to create better product names
What action ensures that the dynamic feed can be imported into Studio’s dynamic profile?
- The correct data types have been set in Studio.
- The data in the Content Source Preview is assigned to DoubleClick.
- The dynamic profile’s rules have been set to show the right content from the feed’s header rows.
- The Google Sheet (dynamic feed) is shared with the required Studio email addresses.