All our guides and products sold via a website are considered as digital products, and specific refund policies are applied. Digital products are not refundable by default, similar as films, ebooks, and similar digital assets.
Since ExamRoll is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product download link is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply and we care about providing the best possible service reflecting expectations of our customers.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us AND we we unable to provide you a valid download link. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted within 7 days. If you do not properly contact us during this period AND we are unable to provide you a valid download link or access to the guide, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason;
- major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. You should contact us for such issues . We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered;
- product not-as-described: such issues should be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
We DO NOT honor refund requests in case:
- we detect a commercial reuse of our guides or other activity that is against our Terms and Conditions.
- in cases “someone used my card, used my phone number for payment confirmation, downloaded the file, all that happened from the same IP, but it was not me”. Please note that you are covered against fraud directly by your bank and payment processor (Stripe).
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the sales page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs (including zip) and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Requests for a refund are accepted at examroll.com/contact/ within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions.
We are willing to respond to your needs and we take seriously every customer request. Please contact as by email email@example.com and we will do our best to reflect your expectations.