What is a customer journey map?
A visualization of a typical customer's touch points along their purchase journey
The process of posting customer reviews and online ads
A visualization of a typical business’s yearly marketing budget
The process a business follows to get new customers
Certification program: 👉 Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate (Coursera)
Explanation: A customer journey map is a visualization of a typical customer’s touchpoints along their purchase journey. It is a strategic tool that provides a visual representation of the various interactions and experiences a customer has with a brand from the initial awareness stage to the post-purchase phase. This map helps businesses understand and empathize with the customer’s perspective, identifying key moments, pain points, and opportunities for improvement. Unlike the process of posting customer reviews and online ads or visualizing a business’s marketing budget, a customer journey map is specifically focused on mapping out the customer’s entire experience, allowing businesses to tailor their strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Passing exams is not a workout. Multiple attempts won’t make you stronger.
- All possible certificate program questions
- Real certification exam questions
- Detailed answer explanations.
- Over 1700 questions, 7 courses, 30 quizzes
- Free lifetime updates.
Discover our best-value guides
- Special Bundle Offer Google_Ads_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer HubSpot_Exams_Roll
- Special Offer Unchained_Guru_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer Amazon_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer Google_Analytics_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer Google_SkillShop_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer Marketing_Platforms_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer Microsoft_Advertising_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer YouTube_Roll
- Special Bundle Offer Google_Android_Roll
- Ultimate PMP certification preperation guide
- Google Cloud Professional Architect Certification Exam Answers - Ultimate Guide
- Special Bundle Offer SEMrush_Roll