This file contains all possible real exam questions with 100% correct and verified answers. Free updates included. Save your time.
Below you’ll find some selected questions from the latest real certification exam. You can get an idea about the exam format and prepare for it smarter. Need all exam questions with answers? Consider downloading our file.
What is the standard lead time for the medium rectangle to launch and set the campaign live?
- 4 business days
- 2 business days
- 3 business days
- 1 business day
What core metrics are generated by Twitch’s first party data?
- Unique viewers, hours watched, concurrent viewers
- Hours watched, viewer location, games played
- Unique viewers, channels engaged, categories represented
- Hours watched, viewer location, concurrent viewers
Which of the following is NOT one of the top wants for streamers and content creators on Twitch?
- Earn a Living doing their favorite type of work
- Sponsorships and free product trials from sponsors
- Love and positive connection with audience
- Fame and recognition for their talents
Twitch got its start in 2005 as the place for livecasting or streaming your life 24/7 via the web under which of the following names:
Which of the following celebrities is an important part of the Twitch cultural experience, with a dedicated channel on Twitch that streams old episodes of their TV show 24/7?
- Johnny Carson
- Bob Ross
- Oprah Winfrey
- Jerry Seinfeld
To become an Affiliate creator on Twitch, a streamer needs to complete the following in a month:
- 500 followers, 50 minutes of streaming
- 250 followers, 500 minutes of streaming
- 50 followers, 500 minutes of streaming
- 400 followers, 50 minutes of streaming
At any given time, there are over how many million viewers around the globe watching live on Twitch?
- 5 million viewers
- 2.5 million viewers
- 1 million viewers
- 3 million viewers
Which of the following statements about Twitch Direct Insertion Order (IO) is not true?
- It offers contextual targeting.
- It allows activation beyond Amazon DSP locales.
- It has a fixed CPM with guaranteed delivery.
- It does not allow for Twitch RPG Solutions
In order to stream on Twitch, you will need to purchase a studio style microphone, a broadcast webcam along with a high speed internet router to get started.
Which product is a video product that enables brands to have up to thirty seconds of their video creative served site wide as the first video viewers see on Twitch for the day?
- Stream Display Ads
- First Impression Takeover
- Homepage Headliner
- Bounty Board
What is the correct description of the Show and Tell program within Twitch Tried and True?
- Involves streamer in-game challenges to tap into community competitiveness
- Use of templated experiences that reward audience participation and encourages friendly competition
- Streamers develop a diaologue around a brand with their community live
- Leverage Twitch talent in a commercial to bring a level of authenticity and resonance
What is the correct description of the Super Leaderboard?
- Can be found at the end of the first row of suggested categories
- Fixed, rectangular unit across top of page
- Renders in the stream directly below the video player
- Found within the chat box
Channel pages are where viewers go to watch a live stream or past broadcast, find information about the streamer, and connect with the community.
Custom branded extensions are live apps that empower streamers to enhance their channels with an added layer of interactivity between the streamer, audience, and content.
Twitch Custom Commercials require entirely net new video assets to create.
Which of the following is not an option within Custom Solutions?
- Twitch Tried and True
- Experiential event activation
- Sponsored Influencer Program
- Rewarded Ads
Which of the following is not a service that the Brand Partnership Studio provides?
- Customized Solutions
- Media Buying
- Access to Twitch Community
The Sponsored Influencer Program allows brands to sponsor, on average, a 2-hour livestream with a Twitch streamer
Passing exams is not a workout. Multiple attempts won’t make you stronger.
Save your time with our answer-sheets. Get certified in minutes.
What are two engagement metrics that Twitch is invested in quantifying?
- Customer Satisfaction
- Pages per Session
Which of the following is NOT a content category on Twitch?
- Food & Drink
- Just Chatting
- Homework Help
Which of the following is not able be measured by Twitch’s bespoke measurement capabilities?
- external social media platforms
- live events
- custom integrations
Where is the Medium rectangle/square advertising unit found on Twitch?
- Inside of the chat box
- At the top of the main landing page
- Alongside the channel selection guide
- At the end of the first row of suggested categories
Once a content creator reaches the Affiliate level, they have access to extras such as a subscription button for their fans and the ability to create a custom emote.
To achieve Partner status, one of the qualifying factors for an applicant is:
- 25 hours of Streaming in 30 days
- 50 followers
- At least 15 unique days of streaming in 30 days
- 3+ average viewers at once on streams
The Super Leaderboard display unit does not expand outside of specified parameters and does not support video.
In what two locations is TwitchCon held every year?
- Australia and USA
- Asia and USA
- Brazil and USA
- Europe and USA
Twitch’s Brand Partnership Studios is available to all clients, but they’re accompanied by a high spend threshold and require more production time to go live.
What percentage of Twitch viewers are likely to consider a brand that supports their favorite streamers?
Twitch Premium Video packages are incorporated into live Twitch broadcasts, are highly visible, are above the fold, and are:
- unskippable content
- only available on Partner streams
- not available on mobile devices
- only available for major brands
Which is not one of Twitch’s defenses against unwanted behaviors in chat messages?
- Slow mode
- Creators reporting unwanted behavior
- Users correcting other users
- Tech tools like word filters and bans
Twitch’s Community Guidelines cover the following areas, EXCEPT:
- Acts of Violence and Threats
- Hateful content and Harassment
- Social Media and Sponsorship collaborations
- Nudity, Pornography and Other Sexual Content
Even though there are millions of content creators and streamers on Twitch, ads are only shown on what channels?
- Channels in Sports and Just Chatting
- Partners and product sponsored channels
- Partner and Affiliate channels
- Channels in Just Chatting and Gaming categories
Twitch’s Ad Acceptance policy will remain separate from the Amazon Ad Acceptance policy, while considering and aligning closely.
Twitch Premium Video packages are always above the fold and highly visible display units, but viewers can skip the content after three (3) seconds if the advertising is not relevant to them.
Custom influencer campaigns are available for all Twitch accounts.
Affiliate streamers must achieve Partner status to be able to monetize their channel.
When a Twitch employee enters a streaming chat, what icon is used to signify their status?
- Purple glitch
- Purple thumbs up icon
- Purple letter ‘T’
- Purple wrench
Twitch is an unmoderated service.
The Homepage Headliner display unit surrounds Twitch’s most premium inventory and can scale seamlessly with varied screen resolution and display sizes without the risk of branding being compromised.
When advertising on Twitch, the landing page viewers are directed to must match and be related products and/or services.
A content creator can become a Partner without reaching Affiliate status first.
Twitch can create revenue opportunities for brands by connecting them with influencers through custom programs.
Which of the following is NOT one of the three levels of Brand Solutions that are offered by Twitch Advertising?
- Custom Programs/Official Partnerships
- Turnkey Solutions/Premium Media
- Brand Partnership Studios/BPS Creative
- Influencer/Native Site Integrations
Which of the following is Twitch’s most popular non-gaming category?
- Professional sports (NBA, NFL, etc.)
- Just Chatting
- Concerts and live events
Twitch’s popular emojis are called:
Which moderation tools operate as human moderation? (Select all that apply)
- Channel Mods
- Twitch Moderators
Which of the following organizations is one of Twitch’s trusted third party resources to obtain industry standard video metrics?
- Global Analytics Inc.
Viewers can connect directly and in real time with content creators through the chat feature.
Which of the following is NOT prohibited content, products, or service?
- Content that encourages consumption or injestion of edible products
- Content that is marketed at children through messaging, imagery, or targeting
- Content that encourages others to share private personal information without permission
- Content that disrupts, interrupts, or violates the integrity of Twitch services
What is not one of the benefits of the Amazon Twitch server to server methodology?
- Increase volume of ads delivered to viewers
- Increase advertiser trust
- Increase in measurement set-up efficiency
- Increase measurable inventory
What measurement tool is used to track how effectively sponsorships worked in delivering brand health gains across the funnel?
- Nielsen Brand Lift Study
- Futures Valuation
- RPG Brand Lift Study
- ListenFirst Social Media Listening
Twitch sponsors esports teams and hosts tournaments for games like Fortnite and League of Legends.
Where will users experience ads when on Twitch?
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and Partner/Affiliate channel pages
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and IRL channel
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and branded advertiser pages
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and user channel pages
Which of the following are content categories available on Twitch?
- Just Chatting, Sports, Food & Drink, Music & Performing Arts
- Concerts, Sports, Gaming, Crafting
- Just Chatting, American football, Fortnite, Cooking
- Crafting, Esports, Music and Arts, Cooking
Which question should be looking to solve for in a consideration campaign?
- How much is Twitch Advertising driving purchase in market?
- What audience am I reaching?
- Is this campaign driving foot traffic to brick and mortar locations
- What is the share of unique audience over linear TV buyers?
What is not one of the key elements of a channel page?
- A Streamer
- Concurrent Viewers
- Channel Recommendations
- Chat Screen
Advertising agencies are free to utilize Twitch logos and trademarks without prior Twitch consent in their creative campaigns, provided that the content only runs on the Twitch platform.
Once you find a category on Twitch that interests you, you can search for channels within it that are live at that very moment.
Which is NOT one of the three key areas the client measurement team is focused on?
- Evaluating and modernizing capabilities
- Full-funnel measurement
- Scaling best practices
As you select advertising strategies, they must coincide with Twitch’s Ad Acceptance policy while still aligning with Twitch audiences, ad product offerings, and technical affordances.
When advertising globally, all ads must be in the primary official language that the advertiser is located in.
The name of Twitch’s annual in-person conference is called:
- Twitch Gameplan
- TAC (Twitch Annual Conference)
When does a user see a First Impression Takeover video?
- User enters channel page, user enters chat and streaming content begins
- User sees video on landing page, enters chat and clicks on streaming content tab
- User sees video on landing page, enters channel page and streaming content begins
- User enters channel page, streaming content begins and user watches video
Twitch holds creators, both Affiliates and Partners, responsible for all activity on their channel.