This file contains all possible real exam questions with 100% correct and verified answers from the latest Amazon Ad Server advanced certification assessment. Free updates included. Save your time.
Below you’ll find some selected questions from the latest real certification exam. You can get an idea about the exam format and prepare for it smarter. Need all exam questions with answers? Consider downloading our file.
If using media targeting with DCO campaign, which of the following scenarios best describes the setup where a single creative version is applied to a single targeted placement audience?
- A cosmetic brand wants to display items based on buyers’ preferences and avoid items they may already own.
- A cosmetic brand with stores on multiple locations wants to serve specific version to audiences near those stores/locations.
- A cosmetic brand has a new collection with several items. They have different versions for each of them, but the audience would be the same.
What is the first step in planning a DCO campaign?
- Creating relevant audiences
- Creating the campaign
- Understanding the media buy and campaign goals
- Creating a media plan
Sarah would like to enable a custom parameter to be sent to AAS for every impression event. The information received is available in cookie-level insights and RDF reports. Which setting would she use to accomplish this?
- Click Tracking Token
- Line ID
- Impression Tracking Token
- Publisher Custom Parameter
Which criterion can be used only once in the IF section when customizing Tag Manager Activity rules?
- Time Spent on Page
- Clicked Element
- User’s Browsing History
- Page URL
Match the appropriate cost model to its respective action:
- Impressions with Interaction (1)
- Billing Impressions (2)
- Clicks (Net) (3)
- Video Fully Played (4)
- Conversions (5)
- Impressions with Video Start (6)
- for CPE (1)
- for CPC (3)
- for CPCV (4)
- for CPV (6)
- for CPA (5)
- for CPM (2)
AAS Search Integrations occur on the advertiser level.
In order for the Tag Manager to be considered as global, it should be created under a Global Advertiser and include global entities.
When customizing Tag manager, the mapping report contains the following sheets (select all that apply):
- Activity Rules
- Tag Managers
- Conversion Activities
Place the steps to checking AAS remarketing cookies in chronological order:
- Navigate to a web page. (1)
- Click the Chrome extension icon and select Retargeting Cookie Analyzer. (2)
- Log into AAS (3)
- View pane that appears and displays the cookies for your browser navigation history. (4)
Which of these report types are not standard for DCO campaign reporting?
- Recent Activity Feed
- Raw Data Feeds
- Path to Conversion
James is a Native Account holder and his team has just expanded to Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. In order to gain insights from all 3 locales, what account setup and permission access steps should James take next?
- Add additional users and provide them global account permissions
- Create a Native Account with 3 Account Extensions
- Create a Global Advertiser entity then create Local Advertiser entities for all respective locales
- Set up a Global Tag Manager and name each tag after its respective locale
An account that has access to multiple linked accounts to it is called:
- Native Account
- Extension Account
- Business Account
- Network Account
It is important to analyze results against the KPIs determined at the beginning of the campaign and use the reports to test campaign efficiency.
Which Target Audience feature allows you to define criteria of reaching audiences based on exposure?
- Conversion Activity parameter
- Entire Coversion Activity
- Entire Retargeting activity
- Activity variable
When variables are used as tokens, what is the correct format if the variable name is TestVariable?
- **[%TestVariable%]** (correct option)
DCO versions are used to:
- serve Instream and Banner format at the same time
- determine which creative elements go with which target audience
- get real time impression data in Visual Analytics
Passing exams is not a workout. Multiple attempts won’t make you stronger.
Save your time with our answer-sheets. Get certified in minutes.
Each ad built as dynamic within AAS has one version automatically created by default. You can create and edit multiple other versions to fit your needs.
While setting up his global entity, Malik defines which Local Advertisers shall be affected and assigns them to this entity. Once the entity is saved, how are the Local Advertisers affected? (select all that apply)
- All Global Conversions will be attributed locally.
- The Local Advertisers will be able to review the global entities in a read-only mode.
- Local Advertisers now have Global Advertiser settings with Activity Rules and Variables but not Conversion Activities.
- Local entities will remain editable for both Global Advertiser users and local ones.
Ken wants to generate conversion reports that use different attribution models than the Primary model on the advertiser level. What next step can he take to achieve this?
- Select the different attribution model for reporting in the reporting dashboard.
- Go to each advertiser’s account and delete the primary attribution model.
- Adjust the primary model account attribution settings first, then run the report.
- This cannot be done.
When a Site is using Server-Side Ad Insertion (SSAI), impressions are stored under:
- Aggregated Interactions
- General Invalid Traffic impressions
- Unique impressions
- Default Tracked Ads
Place the following steps in the correct order to create a Search Direct Integration:
- In ‘Settings,’ click ‘Search’ and then ‘Add.’ (1)
- Select a vendor - either Google Ads or Bing Ads. Click Authorize to grant permission for AAS to view and manage search accounts. (2)
- The Add New Integration window appears with search accounts. Select one or more accounts and select the appropriate brand. (3)
- Choose the Brand, Integration type, and tracking options. (4)
Janie wants to run an RDF report that displays data about conversion activities and events in the path to conversion. Which feed type should they activate to achieve this?
- Conversion Feed
- Standard Feed
- Site Activity Feed
- Interaction Feed
How many Account Extensions are allowed per account?
- Each Native Account is allowed one Account Extension
Which of the following is NOT a feature of the mapping report?
- Can be used as a checklist for testing activity rules and related activities.
- Shows existing activities linked to an advertiser for a better overview
- Triggers activity rules according to the amount of time that a user spends on a page that implements the current tag manager.
- Includes a list of variables used to pass values to conversion, retargeting and third-party activities.
An Italian events management company would like to run a campaign to target members who previously purchased tickets for past events. Which target audience would be best set up in AAS?
- Retargeting: Exposed to: Purchased + Geo: Italy
- Site Keywords Retargeting: Exposed to “Landing Page” Retargeting: Exposed to “Purchased”
- Retargeting: Exposed to: Purchased Geo: Italy Browser: Safari
- Geo: Italy Site Keywords: events
How many attribution conversion models can be set up per advertiser?
- As many as you set in the primary model
Kitchen Smart-Germany and Kitchen Smart-UK each run a campaign with the goal to bring more visitors to the global website GlobalKitchenSmart.com. The Kitchen Smart organization wishes to attribute conversions that come from local campaigns so they create a global conversion activity that is attached to Kitchen Smart-Germany and Kitchen Smart-UK. What tag feature is being used to achieve their goal?
- Set up the activity parameter of each country
- Create a Data Layer variable to understand data in locales under the global user
- Create a global conversion activity
While setting up his DCO campaign, Jeff is thinking of using rotation settings and/or targeting delivery groups. What type of trafficking strategy should he use?
- Simple Trafficking
- Advanced Trafficking
Yulia is trying to map an Activity Rule that will be triggered for audiences who have visited her client’s page but have not purchased a product on the website. What criteria combination can she use in the Activity Rule to achieve this?
- Page URL, User Browsing History
- Time Spent on Page, Clicked Element
- Page URL, Number of session page views , User’s Browsing History, Referral URL
- Referral URL, clicked element
Which tag manager feature is a Chrome browser extension that allows users to analyze retargeting cookies that exist on the browser and understand the current navigation journey?
- Tag Cookie Manager
- Tag Manager Activity Reader
- Tag Tester Tool
- Tag Manager Variables
Which of the following is not an available AAS Target Audience type?
- Contextual targeting
- Sequence targeting
- Geo targeting
When working with RDF reports, which of the following report settings is not customizable for a Metadata file?
- File format
- Report history
Jean wants to update the transcoded assets, due to an update in the transcoding profile. To complete this for a placement ad that is already attached, he should:
- Do nothing, it is done automatically
- Reinforce the inheritance by resetting and resaving the transcoding setting and the master ad
- Re-generate the placement tag
Which one of the following permission sets should be granted in order for a user to switch accounts?
- Account Administrator
- Campaign Manager
- Super User
- Primary Creative Manager
Rita owns a shoe store that just released a new set of sneakers. Rita wants to learn which age group interacts most with her sneaker ads. Which campaign should Rita run to obtain such insights?
- Campaign optimization campaign
- Product-based campaign
- Behavioral prospecting campaign
- Demographic prospecting campaign
What are the prerequisites to be able to create Global Conversion Activity?
- Create Global Variables and activity parameters on the Global Conversion Activity before assigning them to Local Advertisers.
- Define a Global Advertiser under the Native Account.
- Create a Search Integration on the advertiser level.
- Define the Global Tag Manager under the global advertiser.
Jared is looking for a variable on a webpage with the Tag Tester tool and does not know the name of the data layer. What steps should Jared take to find the variable?
- He can scan for query string parameters only
The Tag Tester tool extension will create Variables under an advertiser that is specified by the user, even if the Tag Manager is not implemented on the web page.
Local Conversion Activities can be added to Global Activity Rule.
Mina is customizing a global account and realizes a global conversion activity is in place. This means the attribution is:
- Not possible
- Achieved by attaching conversion activities from local agencies
- Achieved automatically
- Achieved by selecting the Attribute Conversions button
Which of the following are relevant dynamic ads dimensions to look out for when analyzing reports? (Select all that apply)
- Smart Items checklist
- ConversionPath ID
- Version ID
Before you begin any Search Integration you need to verify that you are logged out of all search engine accounts.
The two options for SEM intergration types in SAS are:
- Krux and Tableau
- any Y42 types
- Marin and Kenshoo
A Swiss bicycle company is launching a campaign to sell new bikes to customers across the country. Bike model 1 will be advertised to a completely new audience, while bike model 2 will be advertised to an audience that has already purchased products from them in the past. Which criteria below would be the most appropriate target audiences for each product?
- Bike Model 1: Geo - All Europe Bike Model 2: Retargeting - Exposed to Purchased
- Bike Model 1: Geo - All Europe Bike Model 2: Retargeting - Bike Purchases
- Bike Model 1: Contextual - Bikes Bike Model 2: Retargeting - Not Exposed to Purchased
- Bike Model 1: Geo - Switzerland and Retargeting - Not Exposed to Landing Page Bike Model 2: Geo - Switzerland and Retargeting - Exposed to Purchased
When managing DCO versions, which method is best for automatic version updates?
- Version UI
Who has the access to set up Account Extensions?
- Customer Success Managers at Amazon Ads
- Native Account holders at customer agency
- Campaign traffickers at publisher website
Juan has a video asset that he is ready to run with a Master Ad. He attaches the ad to its respective placement and gets a sign that “Video Auto Transcoding” has begun. Which of the following statements best describes the automatic process that is currently taking place?
- AAS is automatically dubbing a video to selected languages
- AAS is automatically converting your video assets to final serving variants
- AAS is automatically sending the video to all of Juan’s publishers
- AAS is automatically adding subtitles to Juan’s video
John owns a car dealership. He is thinking of using DCO for his advertising strategy. What is the most ideal scenario to serve tailored messaging to an audience interested in cars?
- To market the newest model in his inventory
- To drive more people to his website
- Run a promotion on tire sales
- Reach drivers based on their preferred car model
Jill wishes to extract search engine reporting data (primarily for media cost information). What Direct Integrations can she use to do this?
- Adobe/ IOs Ads
- Google/ Bing Ads
- Social media Integrations: Facebook/ Instagram Ads
How does attribution work when there is a Global-Local Advertiser structure?
- All conversions are attributed to the Local Advertiser’s conversion activity accordingly
- There is no attribution in the Global-Local structure
- All conversions are attributed to the Global Advertiser’s conversion activity
- All conversions are attributed to all Local Advertiser’s conversion activitiy
Meka creates the following URL Variable to gain insight into revenue stats for recent concert sales on her company’s website (ConcertTickets.com/PurchaseAmount_confirmation). What type of AAS variable is she utilizing in this case?
- Query String Variable
- Data Layer Variable
Match each definition with the correct term:
- URL Query String Param (1)
- Variable Name (2)
- Data Layer Variable (3)
- Variable Name in Data Layer (4)
- An internal name that will appear in the Variables list. (2)
- This is the name of the variable on the web page where the Tag Manager is implemented. (4)
- Variable passed to AAS by the advertiser using the Data Layer object that exists on the web page where the tag manager is implemented. (3)
- Variable obtained from the URL query string of the web page where the Tag Manager is implemented. (1)
The default option for Tracking Search Campaigns is:
- Automatically Track New Campaigns
- Manual Tracking
- Track After Threshold
Aja wants to generate a report that includes last month’s media cost for her company’s video campaigns. Which cost models should she look at in order to gain insight into this information? (Select all that apply)
Which method to manage DCO versions is limited to one version at the time?
- Version UI
Diane works for a travel agency and wants to show different ads to users based on the destination page they’ve previously visited on her website. There are three offers - New York, Paris, and Berlin. What Activity Type can she use to achieve this?
- Using a retargeting activity with the destination variable values of “New York,” “Paris,” and “Berlin”
- Using an activity rule with the IF section condition of variable destination equals to “New York” or “Paris” or “Berlin”
- Using conversion activity with the activity parameter of destination
- Using a third-party activity with the condition of a variable destination equals to “New York” or “Paris” or “Berlin”
Carla wants to a set a custom date range to serve versions while running her promotion. Which DCO rotation type will help her achieve this?
- Even Distribution
- Automatic Optimization
When planning her DCO campaign Jennifer determined the exact KPIs she should review her strategy against. Which stage of the campaign should she check the performance?
- At the middle of the campaign to update the strategy as needed
- At the end of the campaign to use learnings for her next campaign
In a conversation about creative campaigns, Juri was recommended by a coworker to use DCO. Using a DCO can help with her campaign strategy by:
- Changing her target audience
- Updating her product content
- Reaching multiple audiences with dynamic elements
- Adding new formats to her ads
Granting “Super User” permission to a user allows them to:
- Add “Switch Account” permission to other users
- Switch to any account within AAS
- Switch to different advertisers within the account
- Alternate between accounts their Native Account is extended to
Target Audience ID, Smart Item List, and Clicks (Total Net) are dimensions/metrics to look for in which DCO report?
- Path to Conversion report
- Raw Data Feed
- Aggregated Report
Which of the following is a reason a user would set up an Account Extension?
- They want to serve ads based on different account strategies
- They would like to add multiple users to the account
- They want to access additional accounts other than their Native Account
Which of these scenarios can media targeting be the most useful for? (Select all that apply)
- A toy store wants to serve several new characters to parents with children in a specific age range.
- An online retailer wants to serve ads to customers who have shown interest to a new novel in the past.
- An autobody store wants to advertise a new promotion to audiences near all its locations.
- A music store wants to place one advertisement for a guitar on its website.
Setting up a DCO campaign differs greatly from launching a regular campaign in terms of AAS workflow.